Here in the studio, you all probably already know that we may or may not have a sweet tooth problem (but is it really a problem though?) From snacks to desserts, we just can't resist sweet treats! This calorie-free, no-bake pop tart recipe is sure to blow your socks off!
And just in case you haven't already figured it out, it's April Fools today! And if were really hoping to find an actual calorie-free recipe here, our DIY below technically qualifies ;)
NO BAKE POP TART RECIPE (DIY)
PREP-TIME: 15 MIN BAKE-TIME: 0 MIN
- Needle + Thread
- Essential Oils
- Dried flowers
1. Cut out rectangle pieces of felt (approximately 3"x4"). You'll need two pieces per "pop tart".
2. Cut out a piece of felt for the "icing" on the front of your "pop tart". Stitch on using a running stitch.
3. Using a simple back stitch, sew around the edges of your felt. Don't forget to leave one side open to fill!
4. Fill opening with dried flower mixture and add several drops of your favorite essential oil!
5. Stitch over the opening. And repeat for a whole batch of "pop tarts"
*Pro-tip: Crinkle and squish your "pop tart" every now and then to release the essential oils inside!*