In case you missed it, we hosted our official re-opening celebration a couple of weeks ago in our brand new space!
We had so much fun transforming our workshop studio into party central for an entire weekend! We've technically been open the entire time since we moved back towards the end of June but we wanted to celebrate this new chapter with all of you.
It's crazy to look back at the opening of our first brick and mortar back in 2015 and see the incredible growth and work that has been accomplished since then!
From a paper wall installation that doubled as a backdrop to a really fun photo booth by Oh Happy Day Booth (peek at the gallery at the bottom to find your picture!), delicious Chameleon Cold Brew and Austin Eastciders to keep us cool, and the best cookies (because what's a party without dessert?).
There were also 18 incredible raffle prizes up for grabs through the weekend from some of our favorite small businesses. Here's a run down of all our raffle prizes:
- The Paper + Craft Pantry: Macrame Planter Workshop ticket + two small house plants
- Brushstrokes Pottery: custom ceramic leaf dishes & The Paper + Craft Pantry Intro to House Plants Workshop ticket + House plant book + philodendron plant
- The Paper + Craft Pantry: 1 year of greeting cards
- The Paper + Craft Pantry: Private D.I.Y. Workshop for six
- Archer & Olive: Bullet Journal Kit
- Betty Alida: Custom P+CP earring + bracelet set
- Pink Puddle Studio: Watercolor Kit
- Pieceology Vintage: Silk scarf, tote, $50 gift certificate
- Adventure Assist: Travel journal + $50 travel gift card
- Stationery Bakery: Two 8x10 botanical fine art prints + 2019 botanical calendar
- Teddy V. Patisserie: A dozen large chocolate chip cookies
- Love Ding: Spruce Kit
- Lisa Chow: 8x10 Original framed painting + stationery
- Pink Champagne Paper: Brush lettering kit
- Sam Wish: Apothecary bath gift box
- Bloom Bar: $100 floral arrangement
- Chameleon Cold Brew: Coffee gift basket
- Savvie Studio: Air plant hanger
We had some pretty sweet little goody bags + big door prizes for the first person in line- and y'all took that very seriously! Some of you drove in from out of town...some of you showed up HOURS before we opened our doors...and ALL of you made this weekend so special. It also wasn't hard to find our new space since atxbubbles decked out our store front with the most beautiful balloon garlands both on the outside as well as inside our shop!
Scroll down to check out some beautiful photos of the day snapped by our girl Shelly Borga
Again, a HUGE thank you for each of you who continue to love and support The Paper + Craft Pantry. We were so blown away by all of you who showed up to support us! And we hope to see you around soon :)
THE PAPER + CRAFT PANTRY OFFICIAL RE-OPENING SPONSORS
Can coolies, grab bags + door prizes!
Cold brew + chameleon chow.
Original, Honey, Blood Orange, Grapefruit cider.
Teddy V. Patisserie
Chocolate chip cookie samples.
Paper wall art installation artist.
Photobooth for stills + gifts.
If you snapped any fun photos at our official re-opening party over the weekend, be sure to tag us on Instagram @thepapercraftpantry :)