Join us Tuesday, February 20th for the Goal Planning Edition, hosted by Paper + Craft Pantry and learn all about....you guessed it, goal planning. We're taking an holistic approach to goal planning, not just lists and ticking off boxes. We've got you, the solopreneur / creative entrepreneur, in mind when it comes to helping you (create, then) reach your goals.
Here's what's being discussed and the goal planning guru leading the charge:
- Keep 'em Separated...Personal vs. Business Goals - Pei Sim, Owner + Founder - Paper + Craft Pantry
- From Values to Vision Boarding - Maggie Miller, Founder - MaggieGentry.com
- Productivity: Brain Hacks for Developing Your Goal Planning System - Steve Kahle, Leader of the Pack - Gray Wolf Workflow
- Financial Goals: Keeping it All in Check(s) - Kara Perez, Founder - bravely
- Putting On Your Own Oxygen Mask First (aka Self Care!) - Claire Siegel, Snap Kitchen Registered Dietitian and Blogger - The Petite Professional
Chat with each pro for 20 minutes before they rotate to the next table - speed dating style - all while getting acquainted with your tablemates that span the entire spectrum of the creative industries in Austin.
Don't know what we mean by "speed dating style?" No problem! You stay planted, so pick a table of strangers (aka - friends you haven't met yet) and settle in for the ride. Every 20 minutes, one of the amazing folks listed above will drop some knowledge at your table (and please feel free to ask questions, engage and ENJOY).
Each one of them will be hosting a UNIQUE discussion, so no two speakers (or conversations) are alike.
Drinks (of the "spirited" variety) and snacks are provided.
We can't wait to see you!