WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WHO YOU ARE...
Dependable - Always there, on time and caffeinated, rain or shine!
Hard working - You work through projects ahead of time and are eager to take on new challenges.
Resourceful - You know when to ask questions and when to Google.
Have creative skills - From photo editing to precision calligraphy, you have your own unique skill sets to bring to the team. We are interested in hearing what makes you one of a kind!
WHO WE ARE...
The Paper + Craft Pantry is a stationery retailer and workshop space located in Austin, TX, founded in 2015. We are a young business with a growing social reach, and are committed to creating a space for our community both in person and online.
GET IN TOUCH!
Please review the positions below and email a cover letter, PDF resume, and current availability email@example.com with the subject line of your preferred position.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview when an open position is available. We look forward to meeting you!
PT STUDIO ASSISTANT
The Paper + Craft Pantry is looking for a part-time Studio Assistant to help with all things in our brick & mortar including events and workshops.
You would be the perfect fit if:
You enjoy working and chatting with guests, excel in product knowledge, and have an interest in helping us build community engagement through our storefront, workshops and special events.
You love all things creative, are an extrovert by nature and enjoy putting systems into place, in addition to improving on them. No task is too small or large for you to tackle!
Your middle name is organization, you can manage multiple projects at once, and are incredibly detail-oriented.
You are interested in growing your role and capacity within our team!
- Work directly under our founder, Pei Sim.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment at The Paper + Craft Pantry storefront and studio.
- Manage the cash wrap to ring up customers and provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Act as a hands-on assistant for workshops, events and occasional photo shoot.
- Support with marketing strategies and social media content.
- Assist with blog editorial work.
- Light cleaning responsibilities.
- Run the occasional errand for materials + supplies for workshops and events.
- College student at least through their sophomore year of school.
- Lives in or near Austin, Texas and must have reliable transportation.
- Preferred 1+ years retail or equivalent experience.
- Preferred 1+ years with social media or photography experience.
- Bonus if you know your way around Adobe.
- Leadership experience.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work a total of 6-12 hours/week including weekends.