WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
WHO WE ARE...
The Paper + Craft Pantry is a stationery retailer and workshop studio located in Austin, TX, founded in 2015. We are a small local business with a growing social reach, and are committed to creating a space for our community both in person and online.
WHO YOU ARE...
Dependable - Always there, on time and caffeinated, rain or shine!
Hard working - You work through projects ahead of time and are eager to take on new challenges.
Resourceful - You know when to ask questions and when to Google.
Have creative skills - From photo editing to lettering, you have your own unique skill sets to bring to the team. We are interested in hearing what makes you one of a kind!
GET IN TOUCH!
Please review the positions below and email a cover letter, one page PDF resume, and current availability email@example.com with the subject line of your preferred position.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview when an open position is available. We look forward to meeting you!
PT STUDIO ASSISTANT (2018)
The Paper + Craft Pantry is looking for a part-time Studio Assistant to help with all things in our brick & mortar including events and workshops. This is an entry level role that has the potential to grow into a larger capacity with the right candidate!
You would be the perfect fit if:
You enjoy working and chatting with guests, excel in product knowledge, and have an interest in helping us build community engagement through our storefront, workshops and special events.
You love all things creative, are an extrovert by nature and enjoy putting systems into place, in addition to improving on them. No task is too small or large for you to tackle!
Your middle name is organization, you can manage multiple projects at once, and are incredibly detail-oriented.
You are interested in growing your role and capacity within our team!
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment at The Paper + Craft Pantry storefront and studio
- Manage the cash wrap to ring up customers and provide an exceptional guest experience
- Assist in coordinating workshops and community events
- Act as a hands-on assistant for workshops, events and occasional photo shoot
- Support with marketing strategies and social media content as needed
- Assist with blog editorial work as needed
- Light cleaning responsibilities
- Run the occasional errand for materials + supplies for workshops and events
- College student at least through their sophomore year of school
- Lives in or near Austin, Texas and must have reliable transportation
- Preferred 1+ years retail or equivalent experience and/or 1+ years with social media or photography experience
- Bonus if you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite
- Some leadership experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work a total of 6-12 hours/week including some weekends